Born in 1988, Nantong (China)
I was born and raised in Nantong, China. I became interested in chemistry when I was a middle high school student. I got my Bachelor degree in chemistry at Nanjing University. In 2016, I received my PhD degree under the supervision of Prof. Ruihu Wang at the Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences. After that, I started my postdoc research at Northwestern Polytechnical University in Prof. Zhenhui Qi’s group. During that time, I spent time at the Institute of Microbiology, TU Dresden in Germany as a visiting researcher, working on biocatalysis. I enjoyed working and living in Germany. And now, I joined Dr. Delaittre’s group at KIT to broaden my research scope to polymers and surface functionalization. In my spare time, I like playing badminton with friends and watching movies.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Postdoctoral Fellow in the group of Dr Guillaume Delaittre at the Institute of Toxicology and Genetics within the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, Germany.
10/2016 – 06/2018
Visiting researcher in the lab of Dr. Changzhu Wu and Prof. Marion B. Ansorge-Schumacher at the Institute of Microbiology, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany.
Postdoctoral Fellow in the group of Prof. Zhenhui Qi at School of Life Sciences, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, China.
09/2011 – 06/2016
PhD degree in Organic Chemistry “Imidazolyl- and Imidazolium-Based Porous Organic Polymers and Their Applications in Catalysis” under supervision of Prof. Ruihu Wang, Fujian Institute of Research on the Structure of Matter, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Fuzhou, China.
09/2007 – 06/2011
Bachelor of Science, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China.
1. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (2017M623231), 2017.9-2019.9.
2. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (3102018zy051), 2018.1-2019.12.
ORIGINAL PEER-REVIEWED PUBLICATIONS
11. Enzymes immobilized on carbon nitride (C3N4) cooperating with metal nanoparticles for cascade catalysis
Yangxin Wang, Ningning Zhang, René Hübner, Deming Tan, Markus Löffler, Stefan Facsko, En Zhang, Yan Ge,* Zhenhui Qi* and Changzhu Wu,* submitted.
10. Supramolecular Gel based on Crown Ether Appended Dynamic Covalent Macrocycles
Yan Ge, Hanlin Gong, Jie Shang,* Lin Jin, Tiezheng Pan, Qiao Zhang, Shengyi Dong, Yangxin Wang,* Zhenhui Qi,* submitted.
9. Heterogeneous metal-organic frameworks-based biohybrid catalysts for cascade reaction in organic solvent
Yangxin Wang, Ningning Zhang, En Zhang, Yunhu Han, Zhenhui Qi,* Marion B. Ansorge-Schumacher,* Yan Ge* and Changzhu Wu,* Chem. Eur. J. 2018, DOI: 10.1002/chem.201805680.
8. Facile fabrication of Cu-based alloy nanoparticles encapsulated within hollow octahedral N-doped porous carbon for selective oxidation of hydrocarbons
Hong Zhong, Yangxin Wang, Caiyan Cui, Feng Zhou, Shuangqi Hu and Ruihu Wang,* Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 8703-8710.
7. A Durable Luminescent Ionic Polymer for Rapid Detection and Efficient Removal of Toxic Cr2O7 2-
Yangxin Wang, Huaixia Zhao, Xinxiong Li and Ruihu Wang,* J. Mater. Chem. A 2016, 4, 12554-12560.
6. Facile Synthesis and Tunable Porosities of Imidazolium-Based Ionic Polymers Containing in situ Formed Palladium Nanoparticles
Yangxin Wang, Huaixia Zhao, Liuyi Li and Ruihu Wang,* ChemCatChem 2016, 8, 2234-2240.
5. Designed Assembly of Heterometallic Cluster Organic Frameworks Based on Anderson Type Polyoxometalate Clusters
Xinxiong Li, Yangxin Wang, Ruihu Wang,* Caiyan Cui, Chongbin Tian and Guoyu Yang,* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 6462-6466.
4. Durable Imidazolium-based Porous Organic Polymers: Anion Exchange-Derived Rapid Capture and Luminescent Probe of Cr2O7 2-
Yanqing Su, Yangxin Wang, Xiaoju Li,* Xinxiong Li and Ruihu Wang,* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, 8, 18904-18911.
3. Copper-Catalyzed Hydroxylation of Aryl Halides: Efficient Synthesis of Phenols, Alkyl Aryl Ethers and Benzofuran Derivatives in Neat Water
Yangxin Wang, Chunshan Zhou and Ruihu Wang,* Green Chem. 2015, 17, 3910-3915.
2. Benzimidazole-Contained Porous Organic Polymers as Highly Active Heterogeneous Solid Base Catalysts
Yangxin Wang, Lijun Wang, Caiping Liu and Ruihu Wang,* ChemCatChem 2015, 7, 1559-1565.
1. A Facile Synthesis of Microporous Organic Polymers for Efficient Gas Storage and Separation
Guoliang Liu, Yangxin Wang, Chaojun Shen, Zhanfeng Ju and Daqiang Yuan,* J. Mater. Chem. A 2015, 3, 3051-3058.
Last update: December 10, 2018